How about taking a personality test? Have you heard of the DISC Personality Profile which was developed by Dr. William Marston, a renowned psychologist who studied the personality traits of people? William Marston categorized the behavioral traits of humans into four divisions namely Dominance (D), Influence (I), Steadiness (S) and Conscientiousness (C) which became famous as the DISC Personality Profile.
When this profile is carefully studied and assessed on oneself and others, it helps in knowing how people behave in an organization and how does one go about interacting and handling such people. This DISC accreditation course helps in a wide variety of settings especially in business firms, education centers and large establishments.
So how does the DISC profile help in businesses?
- It helps in communication and to understand and work together as a team thereby strengthening the team as a whole.
- It helps to understand the differences between two individuals and resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- It helps in selecting attainable goals and working on it through increased motivation and performance.
- It helps in building strong leadership skills through enhanced communication skills and construction of strong teams.
- It helps to achieve increased productivity at workplaces by strengthening the workplace skills and performance.
- It helps to learn and study the personality traits and in turn, helps to make smart hiring decisions.
Thus DISC Personality Profile helps in making an impartial and constructive assessment of people and the ways they think and interact with others. Take a DISC Accreditation Course today which will help you to make your business better and prosperous.